By using our website to order products and by submitting information during registration, you acknowledge that you have read the whole disclosures of your information as described in this Policy and you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to this Policy, Glammar does not permit you to access our website and order our products.
When you opt-in to use our services, we collect certain information which is described as follows;
- We collect some information called personal information. This type of information may be used to really identify who you are. They include but not limited to your name, email address, billing information, shipping information, business name, wish list, and enquiry information.
- In like manner, when you access our website, our technology automatically collect some non-personal information from your browsing device. This information includes but not limited to your device IP Address, browser type, internet service provider, the part of the website that you visit most, and the time spent on those pages.
Using our website and ordering our products require you to submit your personal information. By not submitting your information, you will not be able to use our website to order products. After using our website for ordering or checking out the guest area, we will add your submitted information to our database which we may later use on a frequent basis to send you marketing emails (newsletter).
When you access the website, our technology automatically create and record some technical information. This includes Cookie and Google analytics. Web analytics help us analyse how visitors behave on the website and how we will set cookies.
We use the session and persistent cookies which are used to store some of your account preferences and other settings. Cookies cannot read the files sent by other website and cannot read the data on your computer hard disk drive. However, you may decline to have cookies activated on your browser by going through your browser settings.
The information we collect under section 2 titled “Information Collection” is used to make our services available, improve on the website, protect you and other users, and other reasons which are described below;
- To complete your order;
- Your email address is used to reply to your enquiries, transactional, and delivery information, and also to send you newsletters and Glammar updates;
- Payment information is used to process your payment, refunds, and exchanges;
- To update and maintain your records;
- To verify you;
- We need your information for survey purposes; and
- We collect your IP address and geo-location information to protect our lawful interests.
Glammar will only disclose your information under the following circumstances;
- Third Part Affiliates: We may disclose your information to our third party service providers that perform some tasks on our behalf in the US, Australia and other locations. They include but not limited to our payment processor and our courier or shipping company. For instance, our courier company needs your information to help us deliver the products to you. However, they are not allowed to use your information for actions that are outside the scope of what the services is intended for.
- Legal Purposes: We may also disclose your information under a legal obligation such as a subpoena subject to a dispute between Glammar, you and/or other users.
- Business Transfers: A Business transfer in this case is subject to merger, acquisition or consolidation between Glammar and another company. In the event any of these happen, we may have to disclose your information to the other company(s).
- Other Third Parties with your Consent: If you give your consent, we may disclose your information to other third party entities
Because we are committed to making sure your information is safe, we use electronic, physical, and managerial techniques to safeguard it from unauthorized access and use. We limit the access to the information to a very few employees of Glammar. We make use of 2048 bit SSL Comodo secure sockets layer encryption technology when we process your payment. We do not store your credit card information on our database – be it electronically or otherwise. Although we are very committed to protecting your information, we cannot totally guarantee you that it will be safe from theft and use by unauthorised persons. Users also have the duty of protecting their information by maintaining secrecy. Passwords and other login details should be kept discrete, and users should report any form of account breaches to us via our email address at [email protected]. If you lose any information due to leak of your login details, Glammar will not be liable to you.
In order to let you know of promotions and make you aware of offers, Glammar sends free newsletters to users on some occasions. This newsletter will be sent to your associated email address and they contain adverts on things which we think may be of benefit to you such as new products and offers. Such marketing emails may be prevented when you opt-out through the “unsubscribe” link in every mail and if we are prevented by law. You may also stop these communications by contacting us at [email protected].
Please, be aware that updating your personal information will require you to re-login to your account for authentication purposes. Should you be denied access to update or access your account, we will state the reason.
To update your login details, you may need to go on the website on your account page and follow the prompts. To recover your forgotten password, you may need to go on our website at the sign-in page and follow the prompts.
Although we do not use the services of call centers or telemarketers, you may receive a call from our customer care in relation to any update to your account, order issues, and sign-up issues or otherwise to validate your information (where required).
In a circumstance where you received an email in error, you are advised to quickly notify us plus destroy the attachments or any content thereof. Our intellectual property may be contained in such document including past, present, and future property rights which is connected with our trade secrets, copyright, trade names, service marks, confidential information, patents, know-how, and rights of action that is connected to them. No individual is permitted without our consent to infringe on, contest the validity, registration or ownership of that intellectual property, interfere with or prevent the registration or use of that property by us or register the property with any person in Australia or in other locations.
The content of the document may also include confidential information related to us such as our products, our business, distribution and manufacturing formats, facilities and procedures including formulae, operations, techniques or methods that are used by us to make our products, trade secrets and know-how, pricing and other relevant information related to our products.
Neither you nor any individual shall distribute, copy or use the confidential information except taking express permission from us. Furthermore, in the event that we permit you to use our content for any reason, you shall not destroy this email and the attachments including copies of the email and the attachments thereof.
This Policy does not mean we limit our obligations subject to the information we collect under the privacy act and other relevant laws. Our objective is that this Policy meets all the requirements under applicable law regarding your privacy. Do you have questions or complaints about this Policy? Do you want to report an issue? Would you like to report a breach of your privacy or you were not satisfied with the way your request or complaint was handled? Shoot us a message now at [email protected].